- Half Marathon entries close at midnight of 16th August 2017. Online entries will be available until midnight 16th August 2017.
- Late entries will be accepted up to 8.30am on the day for the walk and hybrid, and 9.30am for the run. An additional fee of $10.00 will be imposed on late entries.
- 10km and 5km Fun Runs entries accepted up to 9.45am. No late fee for Fun Runs. Enter online for $8.00 or print entry and enter for $5.00
- Hybrid Race This means you can do a combination of walking and running over the length of the half marathon. This is a social event, so there are no placing prizes.
- Entries and fees can be left at: Avanti Plus, 61 Queen St, Blenheim, or posted to Woodbourne 1/2 Marathon, c/o SGT Dawn Wheeler, Logistics Squadron, RNZAF Base Woodbourne 7206.
- Inquiries should be directed to: Lindsay Norriss 027 3892168 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Confirmation of entry for print & post entries will not be posted out unless specifically requested. Online registrations will be confirmed to your email address
- The Woodbourne Golf Club will be open for registration and late entries from 7:30am till 09.45am.
- 9am Half Marathon Walk and Hybrid.
- 10am Half Marathon Run.
- 10:15am 5 & 10 km Fun Run/walk
- The ½ Marathon is run over a measured one-lap circuit (NB. this is not a registered course).
- The course encompasses some of the regions vineyards and wineries.
- The course consists of both sealed and unsealed road and is reasonably flat apart from a small hill at the top of Wrekin Road (see map).
- The area of the course over the Wrekin is private land and is not open to public use except for this event.
The start and finish will be opposite the Woodbourne Gymnasium.
- Water and Powerade will be available at 5km, 10km, 15km, 18km and at the finish.
- The weather can be quite variable at this time of year. Entrants should be prepared for a temperature range of 5 to 15 degrees and the possibility of a cold cross wind and rain.
- Showering and changing facilities are available at the Start/Finish.
- The prize giving will commence at 1:00pm.
- Food and Beverages will be available for purchase from 11:30am.
- All entrants must be present at the prize giving to be eligible for spot prizes.
- Trophies will be awarded to 1st place in each category in the Half Marathon Run only.
- Certificates and finish lists will be posted out to all finishers. Online entries will emailed the results and be able to print their own certificates